LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online

Join one of the newest and most adaptive ROSE Server in the world!
 
HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to the LuvROSE Community Forum.
Donate to LuvROSE to help the server improve.
Become a fan on Facebook!
Vote every 12 hours to help build our community and increase LuvROSE's reputation!
LuvROSE Beta Client is now released!
Visit the LuvROSE Wikia and Site.

Share | 
 

 Beta Discussion

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaze
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 315
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 pm

Could you make a list of all the features we will have?
Make a FAQ too.
Thanks Very Happy


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:08 pm

We will do that shortly. Right after the beta is released.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
Kaze
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 315
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:11 am

OK thanks Laughing


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fatal
Doonga
avatar

Posts : 84
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 24
Location : MARS!

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:33 pm

Hey guys, just dropped by to say.

I TOLD YOU!


Like i said earlier, this server will fail, due the lack of skills.

Kkthxbb

STOP WASTING TIME! (and money)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:55 pm

... That was supposed to be intimidating? Looks like you should be the one to stop wasting time. If you don't have something useful to post, just shut it.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
ZeroUAE
Moldie
avatar

Posts : 62
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 22
Location : UAE / Dubai

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Fatal wrote:
Hey guys, just dropped by to say.

I TOLD YOU!


Like i said earlier, this server will fail, due the lack of skills.

Kkthxbb

STOP WASTING TIME! (and money)

Dropped here with a small flare, Well Im honest thats what I said about the server from first time I saw, but Idk I think if the update was correct and good,Than they have a chance to grow. GOODLUCK for LuvROSE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinkSakura
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 263
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 26
Location : South Korea

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:29 pm

ZeroUAE wrote:
Fatal wrote:
Hey guys, just dropped by to say.

I TOLD YOU!


Like i said earlier, this server will fail, due the lack of skills.

Kkthxbb

STOP WASTING TIME! (and money)

Dropped here with a small flare, Well Im honest thats what I said about the server from first time I saw, but Idk I think if the update was correct and good,Than they have a chance to grow. GOODLUCK for LuvROSE

Thumbs up to you ZeroUAE Smile
remember me ?


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blessed is the season which engages
the whole world in a conspiracy of love !



Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:27 pm

Well we may not be the best right now but things can always change. Only time will tell what will happen to this server and no matter what happens I thank those who have supported us.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
PinkSakura
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 263
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 26
Location : South Korea

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:06 pm

H3O wrote:
Well we may not be the best right now but things can always change. Only time will tell what will happen to this server and no matter what happens I thank those who have supported us.

of course i do support this server . as a ex GM Smile


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blessed is the season which engages
the whole world in a conspiracy of love !



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaze
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 315
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 pm

H3O wrote:
Well we may not be the best right now but things can always change. Only time will tell what will happen to this server and no matter what happens I thank those who have supported us.

You can do it Smile


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroUAE
Moldie
avatar

Posts : 62
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 22
Location : UAE / Dubai

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:58 pm

PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:
Fatal wrote:
Hey guys, just dropped by to say.

I TOLD YOU!


Like i said earlier, this server will fail, due the lack of skills.

Kkthxbb

STOP WASTING TIME! (and money)

Dropped here with a small flare, Well Im honest thats what I said about the server from first time I saw, but Idk I think if the update was correct and good,Than they have a chance to grow. GOODLUCK for LuvROSE

Thumbs up to you ZeroUAE Smile
remember me ?

How can I forget you and your adventures! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:02 am

Right now I'm trying to work on a Server-Based wiki; one that no one but the admins can change. Some of you may know this if you've played other servers.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
Kaze
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 315
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:19 pm

H3O wrote:
Right now I'm trying to work on a Server-Based wiki; one that no one but the admins can change. Some of you may know this if you've played other servers.


Yeah,

Good luck


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PinkSakura
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 263
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26
Age : 26
Location : South Korea

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:05 pm

ZeroUAE wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:
Fatal wrote:
Hey guys, just dropped by to say.

I TOLD YOU!


Like i said earlier, this server will fail, due the lack of skills.

Kkthxbb

STOP WASTING TIME! (and money)

Dropped here with a small flare, Well Im honest thats what I said about the server from first time I saw, but Idk I think if the update was correct and good,Than they have a chance to grow. GOODLUCK for LuvROSE

Thumbs up to you ZeroUAE Smile
remember me ?

How can I forget you and your adventures! Razz


Really good to hear you remember me .


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blessed is the season which engages
the whole world in a conspiracy of love !



Back to top Go down
View user profile
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:08 pm

We're rendering the beta client into a setup file and also uploading the file to multiple mirrors at the moment.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:16 pm

Also don't forget to vote for the name you think would be suited for the Concentration + Sensibility Gem!

Click the following link to vote: http://forum.luvrose.net/t488-poll-concentration-sensibility-gem-name
Click the following link for details on the new gem: http://forum.luvrose.net/t484-concentration-sensibility-gem-name



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
Kaze
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 315
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:56 pm

Also don't forget to VOTE for the server!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere down there

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:24 am

Is there an exact date/time for the server to launch?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net/
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:37 am

No guarantees to be honest, but everything is going as planned. Therefore we expect that we will release the beta in around 2-3 days.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Clients are now available for download! The available mirrors to date are via Canada (LuvROSE) and mediafire. We will be soon adding a USA and Australia mirror.

To download your client please click the following link: http://luvrose.net/downloads.html

To make an account click the following click (Only applies during the server's uptime): http://luvrose.net/register_verify.html



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
unknown
Porky
avatar

Posts : 19
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:24 pm

The link to register doesn't work for me. The page doesn't load. How do I register for a game account?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere down there

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:08 pm

unknown wrote:
The link to register doesn't work for me. The page doesn't load. How do I register for a game account?


1. Launch the LuvROSE client and type in your desired test account information in the username and password areas.

2. You will most likely recieve a messege saying "The account does not exist". When it says this, enter the exact same information again and you will be able to log in.



@H3O, The winrar one works?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net/
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:19 pm

knightreaper123 wrote:

@H3O, The winrar one works?

Yep, just follow the instructions to extract the client setup from those files. The instructions are listed on the download page.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-30
Age : 25
Location : Somewhere down there

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:25 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net/
H3O
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 526
Reputation : 46
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:41 pm

Note that the beta hasn't yet begun; I have just released the instructions on how to register (once the server is up) and the clients to prepare for the launch.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://luvrose.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Beta Discussion
Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: