LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online

Join one of the newest and most adaptive ROSE Server in the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the LuvROSE Community Forum.
Donate to LuvROSE to help the server improve.
Become a fan on Facebook!
Vote every 12 hours to help build our community and increase LuvROSE's reputation!
LuvROSE Beta Client is now released!
Visit the LuvROSE Wikia and Site.

We need new ideas..

Go down 
+3
KnightReaper
Zencuat
strikertd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

We need new ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Sup guys, the dedicated server which is coming in early week of September Smile is great news. But im wondering or many other people are wondering how are we going to get more and more players to play this dedicated, whole new epxereience Rose?? I really dont have much idea unless we go Flood the original rose or ingame :L lol anyone got idea cause more player the more better ? Very Happy Not people will play now until the dedicated server is out. in my opinion so Very Happy still the server is great, loved it except for laggs Razz
Back to top Go down
Zencuat
Goblin
Zencuat

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Well, I think the only things the players can do is just voting and advertising. Let your friends and clannies in other serves now about LuvRose. Tell them about the unique things we got over here and why this server is so diffrent and special then the other servers out there. You really need to convince them.=D

The event team can make some cool events with nice rewards, which attract a lot of players.

Buff events will also help alot, because in my opinion most people are spoiled. They quit if its getting to hard to Lv and then they move other servers where there are clerics which give buffs so they can lvl fast.
Everybody know how hard it is in the begining of a new server. Atleast I know xD

Ideas for the staff. But I think they already though about these things.
Because LuvRose has unique things:)

People are joining a server because it has something special or unique.
Why would you join server A, when Server B has more unique and specials things. I know what i would choose. it's B:)

And the last, The exp rate. I dont know the current Exp rate of Luv.
But i do know that Arua had got alot of members because it was the Irose server with the highest rates at that time..
High rates = Larger population.

This is just how I think about it.
I hope it's usefull!=D
But i think the staff already knows these things thereself:)

Back to top Go down
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
KnightReaper

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Sometimes when the rates are too high the game gets easily boring, that's why the luvrose is on mid-rate.
Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net/
Zencuat
Goblin
Zencuat

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Yeah I know. That's the negative side of a high rate server, but Mid-rate should be fine.
Back to top Go down
jPaul
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
jPaul

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:13 pm

Don't worry admin and We staff are always thinking for what the server will be unique to other and how will the player will enjoy there stay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Starting money for newbies xD, it'll help cause we can buy a few stuff on the merchants. Well atleast 50k~100k xD
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:50 pm

strikertd wrote:
Sup guys, the dedicated server which is coming in early week of September Smile is great news. But im wondering or many other people are wondering how are we going to get more and more players to play this dedicated, whole new epxereience Rose?? I really dont have much idea unless we go Flood the original rose or ingame :L lol anyone got idea cause more player the more better ? Very Happy Not people will play now until the dedicated server is out. in my opinion so Very Happy still the server is great, loved it except for laggs Razz
Don't worry the lags will be fixed as soon as possible.

knightreaper123 wrote:
Sometimes when the rates are too high the game gets easily boring, that's why the luvrose is on mid-rate.
This is precisely the reason we stayed mid-rate to ensure that it doesn't take too long to level or you level too quickly.

gilgamesh wrote:
Starting money for newbies xD, it'll help cause we can buy a few stuff on the merchants. Well atleast 50k~100k xD
Not a bad idea Gilga, In ROSE the starting cash is 200. We can increase it but there's an issue with people making multiple accounts to collect money.
Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:01 am

Then check for their ip's if they made too many accounts on the same ip then suspend them. It's one way, but I know there are still other ways.
Back to top Go down
Hiatzu
Porky
Hiatzu

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:16 am

i agree with gilgamesh make a ip block on a account so they cant make more overall i love the server lvl 39 and gunna keep goin Very Happy ign is Hiatzu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need new ideas..   We need new ideas.. Empty

Back to top Go down

We need new ideas..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: