LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online

Join one of the newest and most adaptive ROSE Server in the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the LuvROSE Community Forum.
Donate to LuvROSE to help the server improve.
Become a fan on Facebook!
Vote every 12 hours to help build our community and increase LuvROSE's reputation!
LuvROSE Beta Client is now released!
Visit the LuvROSE Wikia and Site.

Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable

Go down 
+2
H3O
Hiatzu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiatzu
Porky
Hiatzu

Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable Empty
PostSubject: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 6:23 am

Basicly people will see this be like oh wtf try again and will happen again then they will quit its not just me that gets this problem but when im training ill go kill things and i the mob hits me to 300hp i press a potion and it heals me back to full but then the monster 1hit's me and im dead and it sais im full health i tried this wth a jelly bean and im lvl 51 T_T it 1 hit me from full health when i "apparently" healed i suggest you fix this as soon as possible
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:09 am

We'll be working on it ASAP. Don't forget to post this in the bug tracker so we can monitor all issues.
Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net
Hiatzu
Porky
Hiatzu

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:29 am

thanks h3o means alot ill continue trying to play for now
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 am

So our characters will be removed then?
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:05 pm

I believe we've mentioned that your characters would be use dfor test purposes and would be removed at the end of beta. Therefore, players are required to create new characters to begin playing the stable release. They will also have to create new user accounts as the account data does not support the server system we are using for the full release.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:53 pm

I see then, although I don't think anyone won the event to first to 120? xD
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:01 pm

haha i dont think so Razz anyone got any ideas when the game is up or how its going to far?Razz the forum is quite quiet for 3 days Razz just wondering Very Happy

Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:02 pm

We know that things have been "dead" for quite a while since players may not have much to talk about, without a server to play on. But we're working as quickly and carefully as we can to bring forth the stable server, it won't be as advanced as some servers but within a month of it's release we will try to implement as many patches as possible with loads of items and quests.

According to Administrator Priyen we advice you to look out for the stable release at around September 20th. I'm really sorry that I cannot give you an EXACT time, but will try not to abuse the patience of our players and bring forth the stable release as fast as possible.
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Supp, thanks for the update, seen the new web and very easy !! great!! atleast there is a date to wait for haha so 20th Sept or around it Very Happy cant wait or earlier the better!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:01 pm

Yeah thanks for that man. Currently testing out things on a different server so when the official launch starts I'm not such a newb anymore xD.
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Hey gilagamish, what private server you playing ? i wanna join for the mean time to get use to this Razz and bored atm ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
KnightReaper

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:31 am

gilgamesh and strikertd please pm each other to prevent mentioning of other rose online server Smile thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net/
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 am

Yeah thought of that, and I will be leaving soon cause there's no fun in that server. if you want a hint its top 1.
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:31 pm

Sorry just realised Very Happy and tbh i cant be bothered lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
PinkSakura
PinkSakura

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:54 am

Guys please be patience Admin's are working hard because we don't want to release the game with lots of bugs/glitches and problems and to prevent lots of maintenance and down..
There are no exact date ATM just wait for the further announcement ..

- Topic LOCK -

- PinkSakura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable   Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable Empty

Back to top Go down

Please fix this bug or the game will be unplayable
Page 1 of 1