LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online

Join one of the newest and most adaptive ROSE Server in the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the LuvROSE Community Forum.
Donate to LuvROSE to help the server improve.
Become a fan on Facebook!
Vote every 12 hours to help build our community and increase LuvROSE's reputation!
LuvROSE Beta Client is now released!
Visit the LuvROSE Wikia and Site.

Pre-Launch Discussion

Go down 
+6
unknown
HimmelsDaemon
gilgamesh
jPaul
strikertd
H3O
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

Pre-Launch Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:24 am

This topic is for us to discuss LuvROSE based topic while we prepare for the launch with the data we've collected on the Bug reports and suggestions. Don't hesitate to post your opinion, just play by the rules and we'll have a smooth run.
Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:25 am

I am currently working on a new website design using the base of our old website and redesigning it to make it easier to navigate through and have more features.
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 am

Sweet, nice work !! Very Happy so any ideas when the official LuvRose will launch because it really seems like the official one will be so much better than the Beta :L
Back to top Go down
jPaul
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
jPaul

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Very very close Razz I'm excited for our launch...
Arrow Vote vote vote
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:38 pm

So the official launch is very very close? Very Happy Awsome !! haha and yeah i keep on voting so Smile comon guys keep up the amazing work and also keep us up-to-date Very Happy

Thanks
iAoeLikeABoss
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Oh and H30 beautiful new website, just seen it Very Happy brilliant mate ( some tabs are not working ).
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 pm

H30 i see that your online go on chat box? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:01 pm

Try not to multipost please strikertd and yes I am in the chatbox now. And as for the site, it isn't completely finished. Once it is I'll post in a demonastration topic.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:36 am

Very nice, I've been somewhat unable to play cause I'm currently studying and practicing cheer dance xD. Hope I get to play at the official launch. xD
Back to top Go down
HimmelsDaemon
Porky
HimmelsDaemon

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:55 am

@gilgamesh Ah yes, studying. Such a time sink ain't it?

Anyways, for me I've been doing my bit of work and found some time to find a nice easy way to render the ROSE fankit concept art. There's a little sneak peak below. Cool
Spoiler:

I'm interested in H3O's reworking of the site, so I'll be keeping my eye out for that demo topic.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 9:57 am

Yeah especially now I'll be going to Australia I need to finish high school here xD.
Back to top Go down
jPaul
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
jPaul

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:54 pm

I like the luvrose signature, the one in the top Razz
Invite your friends for our official launch Laughing
the more the merrier Laughing
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:29 am

I know that starting from scratch aint that easy, but if we cooperate, I know that we can do it. All those other servers just gets boring as time passes by, that's why ROSE community is so low. I hope before they release it most if not all bugs are fixed and there is something new in it.
Back to top Go down
jPaul
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
jPaul

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:36 am

so that's why we are here, always thinking for a new Razz
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Haha agree completly, guys this server honestly seems like a different server then the rest honestly arua etc etc. The team here are active and are all ears so to me this server is by far the best so far and will be when the full game is released!!! Cant wait Very Happy

iAoeLikeABoss
Back to top Go down
HimmelsDaemon
Porky
HimmelsDaemon

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:07 pm

jPaul wrote:
Invite your friends for our official launch Laughing
the more the merrier Laughing

I intend to try. Though I doubt I'll convince any of them. Laughing
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:03 pm

We apologize for the long wait.We are nearly finished with the website and the server host migration. In the meantime we are looking for developers who can manage to make major changes in the client in the meantime while we construct it for a stable release.
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Sup,, That is awsome news H30, keep it up !!Very Happy anychance there is a fix date or estimate ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 12:07 pm

Sup,, just wanted to say thumbs up on the website, its brilliant easy, clear and perfect!!Very Happy Just cant wait seeing the screen shots lots of different awsome things Razz (hurry up ) haha Razz

Well done!!
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Hehe It would be cool if the first pic would be us :p. Good luck bros. Nice website btw, still need to add some stuff but overall its great.
Back to top Go down
unknown
Porky
unknown

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:37 pm

Do I need to download the client again and register again for the official release?
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Yessir, I believed we've explained this before we asked players to make there temporary beta accounts.
Back to top Go down
unknown
Porky
unknown

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:46 pm

So I should uninstall the beta client now? Thanks for the fast reply.
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:50 pm

Yup, but if you have any screenshots of any bugs or errors post them in the bug tracker. If not, then uninstall at will.
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 1:27 pm

Supp, uninstalled already, to be honest i just really cant wait to get back in to playing the computer as sooner or later i cant and will have exams (prelims) gotta study HARD!!! and hopefully hopefully hopefully do well in Very Happy ( wish me luck haha Very Happy) Ill always be on the forum looking etc and posting comments so yah... Keep it up and another comment on website, so far the best and neat in all private server ever:) just saying...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Launch Discussion   Pre-Launch Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Launch Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next