LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online

Join one of the newest and most adaptive ROSE Server in the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the LuvROSE Community Forum.
Donate to LuvROSE to help the server improve.
Become a fan on Facebook!
Vote every 12 hours to help build our community and increase LuvROSE's reputation!
LuvROSE Beta Client is now released!
Visit the LuvROSE Wikia and Site.

Beta Discussion

Go down 
+11
unknown
KnightReaper
Fatal
Priyen
Ocean
PinkSakura
KingLucid
ZeroUAE
Kaze
Influx-sama
H3O
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Ocean
Donator
Donator
Ocean

Beta Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Influx-sama wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
Yeah . No one knows what will happen on the future we don't know this might be the best private server ever ..
Nicely said, there's an example of a player that never played rose before*.

You had mistakes in your sentence bro , It's fine now

Back to top Go down
Influx-sama
Admin
Admin
Influx-sama

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 6:22 pm

Ocean wrote:
Influx-sama wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
Yeah . No one knows what will happen on the future we don't know this might be the best private server ever ..
Nicely said, there's an example of a player that never played rose before*.

You had mistakes in your sentence bro , It's fine now

And here's a player being pesismistic.

yours,
Influx.
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Well sevenskiesrose have 7 of the best developers in rose and couldn't grow or reach good. BratokROSE was growing (lived 2 years) and reached a number o 60+ online but had to close from problems. Sorry sorry sorry to say that LuvRose will never get 1,000 players no offense it's a fact and there is a small number of people looking to join a new rose that's because rose population is small and that's a reason why most of all servers close.
Back to top Go down
PinkSakura
PinkSakura

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 9:52 am

ZeroUAE wrote:
Well sevenskiesrose have 7 of the best developers in rose and couldn't grow or reach good. BratokROSE was growing (lived 2 years) and reached a number o 60+ online but had to close from problems. Sorry sorry sorry to say that LuvRose will never get 1,000 players no offense it's a fact and there is a small number of people looking to join a new rose that's because rose population is small and that's a reason why most of all servers close.

Hope you guys understand what i mean and i hope you guys believe in miracles ..
as i said on my previous post we don't know what will happen . just stop giving comments and see what will happen .
we all know LuvRose failed last time but expect more now i feel that the staff are serious for improvement .

Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:47 am

PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:

as i said on my previous post we don't know what will happen . just stop giving comments and see what will happen .
we all know LuvRose failed last time but expect more now i feel that the staff are serious for improvement .

lol, Look PinkSakura Ill explain for you why is it impossible for LuvRose to reach 1,000 Players.
1)Rose population is so small.
2)Alot of private servers closed because they see that only little are stable so alot don't give the time well 80% don't give their time to try new servers.
3)Even 7 of the best Rose Developers did new systems and cool new features but still failed!
4)Players of big server now stick to their server.
5)Xtremetop100 and Gtop100 RoseOnline section number of hits decreased in a big way.
6)LuvROSE isn't prepared to be big to get 1,000 players. (if someone wanna discuss this point at PM only).
7)LuvRose opens and closes which affects negatively.
8)LuvROSE client is still kinda basic.
9)LuvRISE nearly never update. (from what I saw when I was a level 198 visitor lol! )
10)LuvROSE don't have the prefect advertising. (Example: Gold membership at xtremetop100 or gtop100)
If it was a RAN or Ragnorak or Flyff which have a very wide population I think you'll get more players than a rose.
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

Yes. I do agree that ROSE's population is quite small. And making 1000 players is isn't going to be a walk in the park at all. However it's not 100% impossible. Yes the odds are really off. But all I can say is you never know.

Anyways we'll be launching the beta in a few days.

Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net
PinkSakura
PinkSakura

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 pm

ZeroUAE wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:

lol, Look PinkSakura Ill explain for you why is it impossible for LuvRose to reach 1,000 Players.
2)Alot of private servers closed because they see that only little are stable so alot don't give the time well 80% don't give their time to try new servers.
3)Even 7 of the best Rose Developers did new systems and cool new features but still failed!
5)Xtremetop100 and Gtop100 RoseOnline section number of hits decreased in a big way.
6)LuvROSE isn't prepared to be big to get 1,000 players. (if someone wanna discuss this point at PM only).
9)LuvRISE nearly never update. (from what I saw when I was a level 198 visitor lol! )
10)LuvROSE don't have the prefect advertising. (Example: Gold membership at xtremetop100 or gtop100)
If it was a RAN or Ragnorak or Flyff which have a very wide population I think you'll get more players than a rose.

Did i ask for explanation ?
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Donator
Donator
Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 3:51 pm

PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:

DId we ask you to answer?

Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:19 pm

Just cut it out. This topic is to discuss the construction. Everyone please stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Influx-sama
Admin
Admin
Influx-sama

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 am

H3O and I will be talking tonight about how we're going to set everything up, we will also announce a community discusion over IRC once we have prep'd most of our stuff, everyone is welcome.

(Note: Need to talk to you H3O)

yours,
Influx
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:20 pm

Ocean wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:

Nicely said Very Happy muhaha that imaginary adventure made her a mad person lol, anyways goodluck LuvRose in "mission impossible" 1k players!
Back to top Go down
Influx-sama
Admin
Admin
Influx-sama

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:37 am

ZeroUAE wrote:
Ocean wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:
PinkSakura wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:

Nicely said Very Happy muhaha that imaginary adventure made her a mad person lol, anyways goodluck LuvRose in "mission impossible" 1k players!
Did you not see another admin telling you to 'shut up'?
Once more and i'll indefinitely ban you from the forums, we don't need flamers as well as trolls.
Don't question one's opinion about something, you stated your opinion, but now you're critising her just because she stated HER OWN opinion. This goes for anyone and everyone.

(Note: The next one to reply to my message, do not quote it, the pyramid of quotes ends here).

yours,
Influx.
Back to top Go down
Ocean
Donator
Donator
Ocean

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:51 pm

OH I GOT IT NOW

Keep banning so you will have -1000 players!
Back to top Go down
Priyen
Admin
Admin
Priyen

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:50 pm

really.. ocean.. cmon
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:56 am

Ocean wrote:
OH I GOT IT NOW

OMG, im so scared he will ban me lmao. Laughing

Back to top Go down
Influx-sama
Admin
Admin
Influx-sama

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:37 am

ZeroUAE wrote:
Ocean wrote:
OH I GOT IT NOW

Your attitude fails to impress anyone here.
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Influx-sama wrote:
ZeroUAE wrote:
Ocean wrote:
OH I GOT IT NOW

Your attitude fails to impress anyone here.

Did I say I wanna impress anyone? lol!
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 3:45 pm

Zero would you please mind getting back onto topic. Whether you are right or wrong about your point I'd like both you and Influx to stop, as well as anyone else involved in this argument. This topic is only to be discussing what information I have left back. DO NOT continue with this. Let's keep this clean and positive.
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 5:21 pm

H3O wrote:
Zero would you please mind getting back onto topic. Whether you are right or wrong about your point I'd like both you and Influx to stop, as well as anyone else involved in this argument. This topic is only to be discussing what information I have left back. DO NOT continue with this. Let's keep this clean and positive.

Sorry H3O, But he wrote a false statemant and I replies to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:01 pm

Just leave it; we will deal with him on our own terms. For now stay focused.

The Beta construction is nearly over. All we have to do now patch a few things up and launch a test client.
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:54 pm

H3O wrote:
Just leave it; we will deal with him on our own terms. For now stay focused.

The Beta construction is nearly over. All we have to do now patch a few things up and launch a test client.

Is it the Hrose client? same as the old one? but with your updates? which updates? Smile
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 6:11 pm

We're trying to keep it simple for the beta. The full release should have updated maps and items, as well as quests and new systems.
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:41 am

H3O wrote:
We're trying to keep it simple for the beta. The full release should have updated maps and items, as well as quests and new systems.

Can you show us anything from the full release one?
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 6:05 pm

ZeroUAE wrote:
H3O wrote:

Can you show us anything from the full release one?
Sure I'll post on image once we get a rendering of the client.

I am currently trying to complete the beta construction which would go a lot quicker. But it's coming along and should be released shortly, even though I said that a while ago.

Last edited by H3O on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ZeroUAE
Moldie
ZeroUAE

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:43 am

Ok I'll be waiting for it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Discussion
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next