LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LuvROSE .::. The Heart of ROSE Online

Join one of the newest and most adaptive ROSE Server in the world!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the LuvROSE Community Forum.
Donate to LuvROSE to help the server improve.
Become a fan on Facebook!
Vote every 12 hours to help build our community and increase LuvROSE's reputation!
LuvROSE Beta Client is now released!
Visit the LuvROSE Wikia and Site.

Beta Discussion

Go down 
+11
unknown
KnightReaper
Fatal
Priyen
Ocean
PinkSakura
KingLucid
ZeroUAE
Kaze
Influx-sama
H3O
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
unknown
Porky
unknown

Beta Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 11:46 pm

I thought the beta started on July 5th. Wow, I thought the beta was coming to an end...
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 am

No the beta construction started on July 5th, not the beta itself. If you've been reading up you would have identified that.
Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 pm

I am pleased to announce that beta has been launched! Download your test clients and attempt to register as well (In-Game).

For more information on this click the following links:
http://forum.luvrose.net/t485-beta-construction-information
http://forum.luvrose.net/t467-luvrose-beta#2853
Back to top Go down
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
KnightReaper

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:00 am

I'm downloading it now and checking some bugs.

Edit: So far so good, I managed to jumped in and everything was working fine.
Back to top Go down
http://luvrose.net/
jevere
Porky
jevere

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 8:04 pm

I can not connect to a message server.mostra why? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 am

We can get a lot of player just keep voting for this server, and tell people about it Razz
Back to top Go down
unknown
Porky
unknown

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 1:49 pm

It has to be up for people to come especially on the weekends but it's not...
Back to top Go down
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
KnightReaper

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:42 am

Please be patient,Let us all wait for further announcement.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:53 am

Okay, since I just came here today I wanna mention some things.
First, A reason why most pservers fail is because it focuses mainly on one thing, for example its mainly a pvp server, a union war server(w/e dunno I'm a newbie), a grinding server. Its just that if you focus on one aspect then people will get tired and leave, what's the point of playing pservers if we would just grind till we get bored? Play pvp forever? What's the point of even playing a Pserver if you can do all the sh*tty grinding? You have to mix in some things so players can do what they are good at. Since its just beta we testers will know what the server lacks. But the most important thing is the advertisement, if you don't advertise then you won't get players. If you just post the same basic thing on the description then those who play on other servers will most likely never even try it here.

And Secondly ROSE itself needs something new. A main reason why less people plays ROSE is because there isn't something new to see(yes you may say we have custom items and stuff) but why do you think "Ragnarok" is still one of the most known game? Its because they do something new, if the dev team could make things like a 3rd job then it would be cool(heck I know this is really really hard cause of the bugs, balancing and errors) But if you could take the time to make it then I'm quite sure it will succeed, Imagine having the only server with 3rd jobs? Once players who once played ROSE knew about it then most likely they'll be tempted to try it. Well I know what I said wasn't perfect but I'm just stating my opinion and stating what I think would help. I know it ain't easy but "no pain no gain" right?

I'll be starting BETA 20mins from now.
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am

Actually we had the idea of creating third jobs as well. Most people think this is impossible, but it is in fact very possible; Just extremely complicated. We will do the best in our power to ensure that our players get a unique experience that they will not receive from any other server. That's why we are working on a new gem as well as new maps, new planets and new items. We have already began the development of the third classes and it is going quite smoothly at the moment. But while we devise a way to code our client in a which other server cannot steal from us we will be using modified versions of the original iROSE client that will vastly improve.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:22 pm

That's very nice to hear. I will be staying here until the time comes when there will be a whole lot of players. Although I'm a ROSE newbie I'm a Ragnarok vet xD and been a GM on some servers. I'm tired being a staff so I quit RO 1 week ago, then my friend told me to play ROSE, so yeah I really want to be a player from now on. Good luck with server brothers.

Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:24 pm

You were a GM on what serverS? and yeah good job guys im gonna be waiting should be up tomorrow!! cant wait haha finally a private server that seems awsome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:41 pm

Uhmm the most known one would be RareRO xD but they demand too much of my time.

@topic

Wooohoooooo! Very nice xD! Will be asking my friends to try it out. Night guys.
Back to top Go down
jPaul
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
jPaul

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 pm

gilgamesh wrote:
That's very nice to hear. I will be staying here until the time comes when there will be a whole lot of players. Although I'm a ROSE newbie I'm a Ragnarok vet xD and been a GM on some servers. I'm tired being a staff so I quit RO 1 week ago, then my friend told me to play ROSE, so yeah I really want to be a player from now on. Good luck with server brothers.

Same to me. I'am done with Ragnarok now and being staff there. and i want to try my skill here in RoseOnline.

H3O wrote:
Actually we had the idea of creating third jobs as well. Most people think this is impossible, but it is in fact very possible; Just extremely complicated. We will do the best in our power to ensure that our players get a unique experience that they will not receive from any other server. That's why we are working on a new gem as well as new maps, new planets and new items. We have already began the development of the third classes and it is going quite smoothly at the moment. But while we devise a way to code our client in a which other server cannot steal from us we will be using modified versions of the original iROSE client that will vastly improve.

If we putting third job that is very nice because we will the first one server have that.. but many changes will occur when you put third job and some skill is not yet balanced. but I like third job. hope it will implemented. Very Happy

Last edited by jPaul on Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:07 am

Yeah, go for 3rd jobs! xD will support you in any way we can team. Once beta starts I'll go to some servers and invite my friends there.
Back to top Go down
strikertd
Moldie
strikertd

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:12 am

Guys hows the update going? Any news ?Razz everyone is anxious....!!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:08 pm

I'm currently working on a Buffbot right now. It will run ONLY for one week after it's released; for the beta. And also for the first week of the full release.

It's route is:
1. Junon Polis
2. Adventure Plains
3. Canyon City of Zant
4. Magic City of Eucar
5. Xita Refuge
Then it loops back to the beginning.

It will only stay for exactly 1 minute in each map so be fast, and do not complain.

Also there are to be no complaints what so ever for the reliability for this bot, as was made by the staff as a kind assist and is not mandatory.

It should be up by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
unknown
Porky
unknown

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:18 pm

When is the full release?
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:11 am

Just stay posted and we'll tell you when we decide the testing period should be over.
Back to top Go down
H3O
Admin
Admin
H3O

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:02 pm

We haven't migrated to the dedicated server as yet. But we have managed to decrease the delay time (lag) by approximately half. But there will slight delays as it results to us running debugging and coding programs.
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:17 pm

This is good news, although it really is boring playing alone most of the time, haha xD
Back to top Go down
jPaul
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
jPaul

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 12:19 am

me Razz just waiting and observing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gilgamesh
Blood Bat
gilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 am

Well it will be fine after beta, people will start coming and we wont get bored anymore, we players and all forum members should try our best in advertising the server. :p
Back to top Go down
jPaul
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
jPaul

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:48 am

gilgamesh wrote:
Well it will be fine after beta, people will start coming and we wont get bored anymore, we players and all forum members should try our best in advertising the server. :p

Yeah..I already invite and post on my page for our server and website. for more player to come.

Last edited by jPaul on Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KnightReaper
Events Team Member
Events Team Member
KnightReaper

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 8:56 am

Is the buff bot on already?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Discussion   Beta Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beta Discussion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next